Interstate Furniture Removalists
Experienced interstate furniture removalists ensure that you are settled at your destination quickly and comfortably. In choosing the right removalists the key considerations before making your decision are:
- What is the track record of your interstate furniture removals company?
How long have they operated in the industry?
- Are they accredited and do they have a membership of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA)?
- Will an experienced consultant come to your home, discuss your needs and give you a complete breakdown of interstate removal costs?
- Do they have offices throughout Australia or do they rely on the services of a “third party agent” at destination?
- If so, what do you know about the experience and track record of the other removalist company?
- Does your removalist provide a range of services to meet your needs including vehicle transport, pet transport, storage facilities and transit insurance?
Ask about the materials that your interstate furntiure removalists will use to package and protect your goods. You will require specialist removalist boxes for different types of belongings. For example:
- “Portarobe” (wardrobe) boxes used for hanging fragile or expensive clothes such as suits, dresses and coats.
- Heavy items such as books and wine require a sturdy, heavy duty box. This not only protects your belongings, but also prevents potential injury to the removalist.
- Are your paintings, prints and mirrors wrapped and packed or simply covered in a removalist blanket?
- Purpose built boxes and crates may also be required to package items such as plasma TV’s, pianos or antiques.
The material used within the boxes is important to cushion your goods against movement and damage. Bubble wrap, tissue paper and white craft paper are key packaging materials. However, for larger furniture items such as lounges, chairs, tables and beds a soft blanket material or a purpose made paper-sided bubble wrap product can be used.
Interstate furniture removalists such as Crown not only provide interstate removals, but offer a broad range of settlement services tailored to meet your needs and budget. These include storage of your belongings in a secure facility if necessary, relocating your pets and motor vehicles as well as help in settling into your new location.
For more obligation free information and advice from experienced interstate furniture removalists contact Crown online or call our friendly team now on 1300 135 607 and have an experienced consultant meet with you and enjoy the Crown difference.