Engaging the right interstate removals company will help reduce the problems and stress you will find when moving interstate. You can make your move easier by having a detailed plan in place and experienced interstate removalists such as Crown Relocations are here to assist you.
At Crown we understand every move is unique and that all removalists are not the same. We provide specialised equipment and solutions to meet the needs of our customers for all their interstate relocations needs.
We will design a complete door-to-door service that includes packing, loading, transportation, delivery and unpacking. These services include:
- Packaging & wrapping at your current home
- Investigating the right modes of transportation that could mean a combination of sea, air and land transportation
- Reviewing your storage requirements in the event that you may need a storage solution for some of your belongings before you leave your current home location or before your move into your new home. If it is a corporate relocation you may need to store some of your possessions in your current location.
- Determining if there is any interstate quarantine requirements that you need to consider.
- Destination delivery services including unpacking and reassembly of furniture
- Helping you with special requirements for pets or vehicles or even fragile and delicate belongings that are to be moved.
- Arranging appropriate transit protection insurance to give you piece of mind in the event of loss or damage.
- Keeping you up to date with your interstate removal through Crown’s unique Online Tracking System.
Our goal is simple, as experienced interstate furniture removalists we aim to relocate your goods interstate quickly, safely and with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your family.
When obtaining quotes, why not contact Crown today for your best interstate removalist advice? Crown Relocations makes your move easy.
For all you interstate removals needs, contact your local Crown office by telephone or complete an enquiry form.