Moving OverseasMoving overseas can be an exciting yet challenging time. Relocating your family as well as adapting to a new work environment, schools and a new culture requires the help of specialists.
Careful preparation and attention to detail in all aspects of your relocation will help you successfully manage the transition to a new life.
Our global expertise can certainly assist through the provision of numerous well structured services aligned to your needs. When moving overseas you can be certain that Crown understands all the issues that you are likely to encounter and has comprehensive information and services designed to help ensure your relocation is managed quickly and comfortably as possible. These include:
- International removalists service providing packing, transportation and unpacking at destination.
- Secure storage facilities for those items that you might not wish to take.
- Immigration services to assist with visas for you and your family.
- Preview trip services designed to help you better understand what to expect at destination
- Post-arrival orientations to help you familiarise yourself with your new environment.
- Home search assistance provided by local consultants with expert knowledge that can assist you in finding a property and local that suitable to your specific lifestyle needs.
- School search to ensure your children are placed into the right schools that meet your educational requirements.
Moving Overseas with Children
To assist you in moving overseas with young children, Crown has developed and published children's guides for most countries. These are a great resource for helping kid's become more familiar with the country they are relocating to ... be sure to ask one of our consultants for more information.
Contact Crown and we will make your move overseas easier.