Global mobility services are an integral part of any interstate or international relocation. Not all relocations are the same and so it is important that a program be developed to specifically consider your requirements. Crown has an extensive range of global mobility services that includes:
Call 1300 135 607 or Contact Us now for an obligation free consultation.
Programs inform the employee and family of local housing and schooling options, key amenities, medical and banking facilities and transportation systems. New location previews help the employee get a sense of the new location and ease anxiety associated with the unknown.
Crown Relocations tailored and fully accompanied orientation program provides an in-depth introduction to your new neighbourhood. Typically conducted after you have arrived, this program is designed to ensure that you and your family settle into your new community as quickly as possible.
Each program is tailored to meet individual needs and the local community environment, but typically includes:
- Visit to shopping mall / food markets
- Visit local community facilities
- Identification of options for doctor, dentist, baby health care
- Visit to bank and post office
- Introduction to public transport
- Locate and introduction to leisure & hobby facilities
- Assistance with securing domestic help if required
- Partner support including introduction to expatriate networking clubs and support groups
This program is designed to streamline your house-hunting process and ensure that you secure quality housing appropriate to your needs, lifestyle and housing allowance.
Crown’s home finding programs safeguard corporate interests and provide transparency to the local realty market.
- Pre arrival needs analysis
- Collection from and return to temporary accommodation
- “Welcome to ……..” information pack
- Overview of residential areas appropriate to lifestyle and budget
- Inspections of available rental homes
- Assistance with lease negotiation & property condition report
- Property handover & move-in
- Utility connections & local registration (where required)
- Assistance to secure domestic helper
We understand that choosing a school for your children is a major concern in the relocation process. It is critical to the success of an international assignment. Crowns’ School Search program is designed to provide an objective overview of the areas education system, in-depth information on all available education options and introduction to schools appropriate to the your needs. Crown School Search programs are always tailored to meet individual needs and typically include:
- Pre arrival needs analysis
- Overview of education system
- Coordination of school appointments
- Co-ordination of school interviews
- Assistance with enrolment process (where required)
- Fee Guides and copies of Prospectus
We coordinate all temporary living arrangements in the new location using our global network of corporate furnished housing, extended stay hotel partners and private rentals to accommodate the transferee’s temporary living requirements. We locate and book temporary accommodation most appropriate to your needs.
Settling in support encompasses a broad range of customised services including airport “meet and greet” handyman and concierge services, utility and furniture installation and comprehensive referral information ranging from poison control contacts to child care and transport services. Providing post-arrival local support ensures better acclimation for employees and families and an opportunity to address areas of concern not readily anticipated or understood prior to the move. This ongoing support provides new families with a valuable network of contacts often sacrificed when moving to a new city.
Research shows that assignment success is often dictated by partner satisfaction and acclimation. Crown Career has developed a comprehensive and effect range of partner support programs.
These services range from C.V. preparation, local business networking and continuing education opportunities. Personal needs analysis with an assigned Crown Career Counsellor helps educate the partner about the local business environment. On-line tools help them to secure a rewarding position in the host location. In locations where partners are not able to work, Crown can identify educational and volunteering opportunities to hone skills and pursue new areas of interest.
Crown's global mobility services will provides you comprehensive programs to ensure that your relocations is a success from the start. To discuss your requirements call Crown on 1330 135 607 or complete our enquiry form
and we will contact you.